This page requires Flash Player version 9.0.124 or higher.
by Eric Comte
A revolution in the world of wine !
An innovation which addresses consumers' expectations:
- Ready to drink young wines, combining
round fresh taste, selected by Eric Comte in
the largest area of vineyards in the world, the
- The Mini Wine Pack© is ideal for the
"nomadic" consumer. Its packaging is ultra
light, unbreakable and easy-to –open… It
protects the wine from air and light. From the
beginning we have committed to control the
production process and we have invested in
high quality efficient machinery.
- An easy way to drink wine for your pleasure (picnics, B.B.Q., camping, parties, concerts…).
- A great idea for the planet :
67% less CO2 emission
96% less waste
- World wide markets available : events'
market, airline companies, train and ferry
- "Know how" : from the beginning we have committed to control the production.
The Mini Wine Pack© concept in a few dates:
- 28-30 September 2005: the first packaging test in Mini Wine Pack ©.
- 2006: Presentation of the Mini Wine Pack© concept in several wine fairs : Oslo, France
(Vinexpo, Vinisud), Germany (Prowein).
- January 2007: launch of the Mini Wine Pack© Merlot 25 cl and the Mini Wine Pack©
Chardonnay 25 cl in Ireland in the concerts' market.
- June 2007: Mini Wine Pack© Merlot 25 cl and the Mini Wine Pack© Chardonnay 25 cl are
selected by one of the top companies of the Baltic Sea ferries.
- June 2008: launch of Mini Wine Pack© Merlot 25 cl and the Mini Wine Pack© Chardonnay
25 cl in Japan.
- May 2010: New design, more choice : Mini Wine Pack© Cabernet-Sauvignon and Mini
Wine Pack© Sauvignon blanc, new 18.7 cl. Mini Wine Pack©.
43 years Married, father of 3 children.
Master's degree of Economics at Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne University
Graduate the Paris Policy Studies Institute (Sciences Po Paris).
Worked successively in cosmetics (l ' Oréal Paris), food packaging, Web
design (1998), wine (for 8 years at the Château de la Tuilerie - A.O.C.
Costières de Nîmes, family vineyard since three generations).
Created his own company in February 2003. Launched very successfully
several Bag-in-Box© brands in the Nordic countries.